
We took our last family camptrip of the summer up to Stanley Lake and Redfish Lake. It was so fun! Phil Rust came with us and it was just so nice to be a family, to play, to relax, and just enjoy being together! We did some fun things together. Our favorites were:
1. Playing at the marina at Redfish lake:

2. Little hikes with the kids 

3. Seeing the kokanee salmon, 
4. The fun boat ride early Saturday morning, 5. Making ice cream in a bag, 6. Washing up in Stanley lake (brrrr),
7. Going to church at the Stanley branch,8. Having campfires,9. Watching the kids run around,10. and getting snowed on!It was a great trip! We definately want to go again next year! Some things we want to try next year are camping at Redfish, doing a little more fishing, look for a good deal on a tent trailer, and do some more nature hikes! Also - we are going to remember to do the icecream for lunch! (It got a little cold at night to have it after dinner! But it was still fun!)
13 comments:
What great family pictures! I'm so sad we missed out on all that fun! Next time!!!
I love all the cute pictures! Camping is so much fun. Tell Jane thank you for the lovely picture. That was very nice of her. I also have to tell you that the video of Paul scooting is one of the cutest thing ever! Take care.
You were able to get some really nice family pictures. What fun.
Looks like you had a wonderful time! These are some wonderful pictures. It is great that you were able to go and spend the time as a family.
hey we love Red Fish! Brandons family vacations there every year and we try to make it up there with them. It is gorgeous! A little chilly in the water and at night but so much fun! We didnt go this year because it was close to my due date:(. I am glad you were able to go and the kids are adorable! Making ice cream is a good idea!
WOW! Your camping trip looked really fun. Wonderful photography! However, your kids look too clean to have been camping! How do you do it?
Fun! What's John saying? "I don't want to walk." or "I don't want to work."?
You have one of my fav blogs. You get an award! Check out my blog and then choose your favs. Love you!
Melanie
Your comments are always SO nice. Thank you so much! You always make me smile. We will invite you when we go private.
I think your kids are adorable and beautiful. You and Brent are amazing people, and you set great examples for the rest of us! Thanks for sharing your love with us.
oh and a couple more things... how do you make ice cream in a bag?
And I just looked at your family picture up close and thought, "John's shorts sure are bright... wait a minute, are those drawn on!??!" haha, you did such a good job!
Brittney -I found the recipe for ice cream in a v=bag on the family fun website. It was fun and easy! And yes- John's shorts are drawn on! We let him swim in his 'finding nemo' undies but I didn't want him to be embarrassed by having a picture of him like that posted - even if he was cute!
Keith - John is saying/singing "Dinah won't you blow" :-)
Looks like a lot of fun. That is where stan and I went on our honeymoon. Stanley wanted to go to Stanley. I love your pictures.
Post a Comment