Friday, September 05, 2008

2008 Photos of our Children

Here are our 2008 photos we are going to put on the wall. I had fun using www.picnik.com to fix them up. We love you MaryAnne, Jane, John, & Paul!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Tanya! That's awesome! Your photos look so professional!!!!! Way to use picnik!!!!!

The Hemming's said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures!

Loughmiller's said...

Oh, I wish I could give them all hugs and kisses. They are so cute! We really do miss you guys. There was a job opening in Boise, but Stan decided not to apply. I was a little bummed. Maybe in a few years. :) Take care!

Hannah said...

They are so cute! What awesome pictures.

Loughmiller's said...

Hey thanks again for sharing this fun photo site. I have been on it all night. :)

Brittney said...

Cute kids! I just recently found that site too!