
John loves to try to get Coren to "go fishing" with him. John is growing up so much and learning how to be a great helper and big brother. He has a super fun sense of humor! He loves to make up new words to songs and tell silly jokes. (I wonder who he got that from!) He has such a serious look on his face sometimes that his smiles and laughs are an extra treasure! His favorite songs right now are "Families can be Together Forever" and the silly Star Wars song Brent showed him on YouTube.

Jane is our awesome big sister!! I don't know what I would do without all her help! She is also so creative! She comes up with so many good ideas all on her own - creating toys out of paper and tape or material, pretending with flowers and washcloths and ribbons. She loves to be a little scientist and do 'science experiments' from Bill Nye the Science Guy - her favorite is making chemical reactions! (She hasn't blown up the house yet, but we will have to keep an eye on her!) She also is getting very good with helping with Peter and Paul. I love her kindness and leadership for her little brothers. She also takes very good care of me. Yesterday, just out of blue she brought me a plate of snacks that she had put together especially for me - bread with butter, apricots and water. She is my angel Janegel!

Paul is our Biker-dude! He loves to ride the 4-wheeler with Brent. The other day Brent was driving the 4 wheeler over to a friends home. Because we only have 2 kids helmets, Paul had to sit out on the ride. He cried and cried - the hardest and longest I have ever heard him cry and was so disappointed that he didn't get to ride too! Half-way there, Jane was kind enough to let Paul trade her for her spot on the 4-wheeler. She is a great big sister!

Paul is also learning how to talk a lot more. My favorites are to listen to him say his prayers or repeat scriptures or say "thank you" so sweetly. He is quite a cute fellow with such a happy heart!

Peter is a special and sweet fellow. He is starting to "goo" and "coo" and talk and smile so sweetly. The children can really get him laughing! He has a gentleness about him that I love so much.
I love being a mother to these wonderful children! We feel so blessed to get to watch them grow and hope we do better to develop their good and sweet and awesome divine natures!
No comments:
Post a Comment