August - Part II
-
We've always thought it would be interesting to see Chumbi eat, but he
seems to be shy and will never eat while we are in there (he brings the rat
into ...
Dash is 9!
-
Dash is 9! This sweet little boy chose Wendy's for his birthday lunch date
with mom.
We pulled out all the penguin decorations.
Of course Westley thought...
Harga burung sikatan belang
-
Harga burung sikatan belang ulasan tentang burung sikatan belang ini
adalah salah satu tipe burung kicau di indonesia yg memiliki kelebihan
kicauan cuk...
Adiana maturing
-
I think Adiana has hit a new stage where she is starting to be more
obedient!!!! It is quite wonderful. I'm a little sad for Kiley to hit the
age 3-4 stage...
Christmas
-
I love Christmas time. One of my very favorite quotes is from Neal A.
Maxwell, "Each of us is an Innkeeper who decides if there is room for
Jesus". I lov...
Brody is 12, and Machu Picchu!
-
My Baby baby boy turned 12 in May. I can't believe it. Why do my kids
have to grow up so fast?
Brody decided that it would be fun to have a minute to win...
He can check your eyes now!
-
Yes it's finally here!!! Brandon graduated from optometry school! Four
Friggin years later we are done! but not really. Yes he is officially an
eye Docto...
Check the New Blog!
-
The new blog is up and running. I've posted every NYC school day since the
new year. There is a lot to see. I've changed the format so instead of
talkin...
-
This last August we took our yearly trip to Salt Lake for Randy's doctor
appointment and had a great time. We started off by going to the sand dunes
and s...
Their Women Were Incredible
-
Over the summer, I was asked to speak at an event for our women's group at
church (called Relief Society). It was planned to honor the Mormon
pioneers who...
The Last Bit of My Life...
-
Where have I been? What have we been up to? Well, lots of traveling with
doTERRA to exotic places like Wisconsin and Wyoming and boring places like
...
Family Pictures!
-
I haven't posted in forever! I've been so terrible at this blogging thing.
O well. We have been way past due for another family pic, so I'm so happy
tha...
Spring Break Continues
-
We have 2 weeks of spring break. So week 1 is down, one more to go. We had
such a great week. We visited my sister on Monday. Played some baseball and
did ...
Verbal Explosion
-
Cadence's verbal skills have increased a TON lately. I've been trying to
keep a list of all her new "words," but it's really hard when she's
learning a ne...
Addresses...
-
So, Dean and I have decided that we are finally 'grown-up enough' to send
out Christmas cards this year. I know- very exciting! But, I need a few
more addr...
That Sweet Boy!!
-
I just love these pictures of Rykkan. He was so happy to be playing in the
water as long as it was warm. Too funny! He is getting so big! He went in
fo...
Camping @ Blue Lake
-
So this last weekend we took our first camping trip to Blue Lake. The kids
did amazing on the hike down. We only stayed one night but it was fun with
all t...
Update
-
WOW its been forever since I have posted anything, and a lot of thing have
happened.
First off Garrett arrived on March 1. After 2 long weeks of having
co...
Dance Recital Winter 2010
-
Makayla and Ethan had their Dance recital Last night. It was Awesome and
so fun to watch what they have learned.
Ethan and good friend Jackson.
Makayla wa...
-
And then there is Stellar, I can't leave him out. He is my boyfriend. I
know that sounds weird, but seriously I love this kid. I want to kiss him
all day....
Another School Year Begins
-
Well we have gone through the summer. Junior Golf kept all of us pretty
busy on a weekly basis. Zach and myself became pretty involved with the
whole assoc...
Lazy Days of Summer!
-
I can't believe how fast summer seems to fly by! I seem pretty good at
filling it up with fun things to do...which may have something to do with
it! We've ...
Time to Love
-
I read a blog post the other day on ADHD that has gotten me thinking. One
thing she said was that because she choose to medicate her child, people
didn't r...
Happy Easter!
-
We've been having a great time with the Easter holiday this year. Sam has
really enjoyed all of the activities. Kate is just happy to be a part of it.
We've...
More quick updates......
-
My first attempt at Fondant frosting for Shawnyas cake..... it wasn't too
bad :)
She loved the princess theme and had tons of fun with all her friends........
-
Now for the second round of catch up. This week we were able to have Tori's
birthday party that she had to put off, and we tried to make it as fun as
we co...
Kindergarten Here We Come!
-
Yesterday was the first day of Kindergarten for Liam. He was so excited
that when he woke up he got dressed before he even came out of his room.
Papa staye...
1 comment:
How fun! I have been practicing my yodeling. :) i love it!
Post a Comment