Happy Easter to All! It was a beautiful Easter Sunday - complete with beautiful weather! Jane took this photo of the Easter Lilly Sister Kale gave to us. She is a great little photographer!
Jane - upon seeing the Easter baskets this morning (that were just filled with things from our pantry - no surprises to her) said "Mom, there really isn't an Easter Bunny is there? You just put these together last night for us didn't you?" I responded that she was right, and that the real reason we celebrate Easter is to remember the sacrifice of the Savior and His Resurrection, but that the Easter Bunny is fun too. So then, today she asked me if Santa Claus was real. I am not ready to burst that bubble yet. I love the magic of Christmas. Kids are just too smart! How do you all handle this topic?
3 comments:
Thankfully I have not had to answer those questions yet. I too wouldn't be able to give Christmas away.
Holy smokes. That little chicky is smart!!! Such big questions for a little girl. I have no clue how I'll handle all that with my kids - if it will feel like lying or if it's just for fun.
My Easton pulled the same questions at about that age. I have an rs mtg. to go to but I'll try to email you or leave another comment with what we did when I get a minute!
Post a Comment