I am so thankful for Sunday! After a hard week of work and projects and worry - It is so nice to have a special day dedicated to the Lord and a day of rest - where I can lay aside my daily projects and go to church to worship the Lord and repent and renew commitments and resolve to be better wife, mother and person, and socialize with friends and refresh and enjoy!
My mind and my spirit and my body need and love it! I am so grateful that the Lord commanded us to Keep the Sabbath Day Holy and we have felt so blessed for obeying His commandment.
My favorite thing to do on Sunday afternoons is to make a yummy treat and early dinner and just enjoy being together with my family - it is a great time for me to focus on the children - , or stop by a friends home or have someone over. If you are not busy this Sunday - come on by!
2 comments:
What a wonderful post Tanya! Oh how I miss you guys! It was so fun to get together with you for dinner on Sundays when we both lived in the same town. You guys are so special to us, I hope you know that. Congratulations on your sweet little baby coming! I'm SO excited for you two! I bet MaryAnne has been taking wonderful care of him for you.
sundays are the best. how fun your remodeling is coming along as well, we know all about how much work it can be!
Post a Comment