We are almost done putting up the apples and I am so glad for the children for their help in cutting the apples to dry and in making the applesauce! They were great helpers and so cute too!
August - Part II
-
We've always thought it would be interesting to see Chumbi eat, but he
seems to be shy and will never eat while we are in there (he brings the rat
into ...
1 year ago
6 comments:
You go girl! That's great that your kids were able to help and have that experience!
How sweet! It is great when they want to help (although it can also be a challenge). You have such great kids!
Tanya: you are absolutely amazing! Somehow you can manage canning (a feat in itself)AND getting the kidlets to join in happily. Do you realize how fabulous you are?
Ah Melanie - Pictures are deceptive! It is quite a project to have them help sometimes-- But fun! Thanks though for your kindness!
Oh, Paul is so cute! I love his smile.
I'm planning on you teaching me when I come to Boise! I admire you! Love the Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment