Rachel Cheney planned a great adult's night at our home to decorate Halloween houses! It was really fun! Here are some of the photos of the evening! We had a great time creating and talking and played a couple of games together - The mummy wrap and the winking killer game. Thanks for the fun night Cheney's!
August - Part II
-
We've always thought it would be interesting to see Chumbi eat, but he
seems to be shy and will never eat while we are in there (he brings the rat
into ...
1 year ago
3 comments:
It was a great night, full of fun and laughs. Thanks for having us over.
Looks like a lot of fun. Great job on all the houses and nice video of Brent! About the aquarium in Boise - I believe they do have one, but I have no idea where it is. Good luck!
I am NOT jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. Okay, I am really jealous. But I think it is a righteous jealous. We miss you so much. Love you!
Post a Comment