On Friday night, we went to our Stake Dance. It was a 50s theme, and I wanted so much to sew a dress to wear. I sewed and sewed all Friday, but when it came time to go to the dance, I wasn't even close to being done with my project and felt like Cinderella when her dress got ruined right before the ball! But oh well! I found a pink dress in the closet to wear and Brent wore his fun leather jacket. We headed over there with the Cheney's and Kayce & Mike Rameriz. The Hemming's had already been there for a while and won the best 50s outfit contest! They were so cute! We got there a bit late (on account of trying to pack too many things in one evening - sprinkler blow outs, dinner with the Rameriz's and trying to finish the dress!), but we had a wonderful time dancing!!!
I could have danced all night with Brent! It was one of our favorite activities to do when we were courting, and I just fall in love with him all over again when he takes me dancing! He is so fun and cute and doesn't mind being silly. We have such a fun time together, burn calories, and get to laugh and hold each other close, and there are always great treats at the dances too! I love you Brent! Thanks for being my sweetheart!!!
August - Part II
-
We've always thought it would be interesting to see Chumbi eat, but he
seems to be shy and will never eat while we are in there (he brings the rat
into ...
10 months ago
1 comment:
What a great night. I wish we could have made it.
Post a Comment