Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day Moments!

Mother's Day was very sweet this year! I loved the sweet notes Jane made and the fun poster the children and Brent made. Brent made breakfast and I had a chance to get ready (It was very nice!) Then he and all the children came in and we all ate breakfast in bed! I am so thankful for a loving husband and sweet sweet children!

For dinner, Dave & Penny's crew came out and the missionaries and Derek and Rachel! It was a lot of fun! The boys grilled the most delicious stakes and Penny made a yummy Strawberry Angel Food Cake and Rachel made the me a beautiful flower pin that I can't wait to wear this Sunday! Thanks everyone for making it such a great day!

1 comment:

Loughmiller's said...

I didn't know you were prego. That is so exciting!!! I love seeing your cute little family grow. They are adorable!