Sunday, March 22, 2009

Park Time!





We are so happy spring is here! We have been very busy with house projects and such and on Friday night we decided it was time to focus on our sweet children. They love going to the park and tonight we finally did it! It was a great time to just play together. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go again! Children are so precious and I want to make sure I am taking time to enjoy them and love them while I can. We love you Jane, John and Paul! (And MaryAnne and Peter too!)

Here are Jane's comments about playing at the park:

dad is fun and I love him and I also know that God loves us all and we love him this is Jane's story Jane John Mom Dad Paul to Dad fom Jane

2 comments:

The Prices said...

The house looks great! You should come here some time to go to Settlers Park with us. Let us know when baby Peter comes!

vdg family said...

What a fun family! We wish we could go to the park with you.