Friday, December 03, 2010

Happy Birthday to John!

What a great birthday John had! We played in the snow, played with cars, held baby Daniel and just had fun! We are so grateful for our Johnny! He is so kind to me and the other children, he loves to play with Jane (Except at every now and then you here from him "If you won't play with me, then I won't be your best friend anymore!" or "..I won't love you anymore!" I think think that is word for word what Brent used to tell his cousin Michelle! :-) ) His enthusiasm is catching and I love to see when he gets excited about things. He is such a great helper and I can depend on him to unload the dishwasher, help fold and put away clothes, pick up the room, and he is definitely the best bed maker of all the children! He is just starting to read and likes to do school with Jane. I am so grateful for you John! Happy 5th birthday!









No comments: