Sunday, July 25, 2010

Motherhood and Sunday Snapshots







The children are growing up so fast! Here are just some Sunday snapshots after church! I love these little ones and I am so thankful to be a mother! This sweet video from the LDS church on Motherhood makes me cry and want to be a better sweeter mother. I am so thankful for theses precious gifts my Father in Heaven has given to me to love and care for. Love you MaryAnne, Jane, John, Paul, Peter and Baby to be!

4 comments:

Kristi M. said...

I really love how you magnify your calling and really enjoyed your thoughts about the song and how you were feeling this morning. I felt the same way this morning and your thoughts really helped.

Rachel said...

Love your posts!! Your kids are so cute! Seems like forever since we've seen you guys!

And I, uh, think you forgot Paul in the last list there...

Orton Family said...

Thanks Kristi and Rachel! I can't believe I forgot Paul :-) Thanks Rachel!!!

The Hemming's said...

I sure miss you guys!You have always been such a great example of a wonderful mother.What lucky children you have to get a mother like you.I can't wait to meet your new baby someday- when are you due again?