Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Easter! We love Easter and Conference!










Easter was wonderful! I love when Easter falls on conference weekend! It was so nice just to be all together and enjoy hearing the inspiring messages from the prophet and apostles and especially remembering the atonement and resurrection of the Savior. It was special to take some time and read about the Savior in the scriptures and to share our testimonies together. The Easter baskets, Easter Lillies, dying Easter eggs and Easter egg hunts are always fun too! Brent even brought home a rose for me just because. I love him so much. I am so thankful to be a wife and a mother. These are times never to be forgotten! I love watching my children's joy and excitement and how good they are too each other!

2 comments:

The Prices said...

Glad to catch up with you. car wreck, first lost tooth, Peter's 1...phew! We miss you. Let's get together soon.

vdg family said...

We love you so much! I'm so sorry about the car wreck!