Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!




We had a fun and busy weekend, but enjoyed it so much. Brent was very sweet to me this year and gave me some beautiful roses and necklace and earrings. He is so sweet to me - it is amazing how I know he loves me all of the time but those little things do make me feel special (like a 10-cow wife for all of you who have seen Johnny Lingo. ). I wish I would have done more for him. I love you Brent Lee Orton and I am so glad to be married to you!

We had a great time having the Hamilton children overnight and getting things done in our yard and in our home. Jane and John even helped with the spackling! We also made it to the temple for a sealing session which was very sweet. The Nicholson's were so kind and let us have some of their extra rock from their yard and dog kennel supplies so we can make Charlotte and Corin's dog area more deluxe. Derek and Britain were a great help in picking it up. Saturday night, Brent went out with the Missionaries and we had sweet little Matthew over so his parents could fit in a late night Valentine's date. Sunday we had a fun Valentine's treasure hunt with the children and went to a birthday dinner for Brayden Orton who just turned 5! Life is busy and good and we are so thankful to be a family! Hope your Valentine's Weekend was a good one too!

No comments: