Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sun Valley Fun!

We had a great time in Sun Valley with Mom and Dad Orton, Grandpa Coltrin, and the Broadbents and crew! These
are photos from our quick trip to Sun Valley! We had dinner with Phil at Goodwood and headed up to Sun Valley late at night. We got their at 2am and stayed all day. We had a great time playing and eating and skating and exploring and watching great shows - (the Making of Milly). It was so much fun to see our family!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know that your middle-of-the-night arrivals and departures still exist!! Looks like you guys had fun.

Loughmiller's said...

You are in warm winter coats with blankets and we are burning up, trying to stay out of the heat. Crazy. We are glad that you had fun. We miss you!

The Hegsted Family said...

What a cute blog! It looks like you had such a great time in Sun Valley. Where do you guys live now? Come check out my family's blog when you get a second at thehegsteds.blogspot.com. Your kids are just beautiful.
Krissy (Coltrin) Hegsted

Rachel said...

Your family has to be the cutest family I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing your blog!

vdg family said...

How fun! I miss you. We wish we could have gone! Love you!
Melanie

StephB said...

Tanya, hey this is Stephanie Wright, I was friends with Chris in high school. I was checking my sisters' blogs tonight and went blog jumping and somehow got to yours. I am glad to see you are doing well!! You have a darling family!! (Just thought I'd say hello, hope you don't mind)

Melinda said...

hey Tan, tell Karen I would love to read their blog, if they want to let me.